After being blinded by the sun here at Tech, I thought today would be a picture blog. These are the pictures I took this past Sunday. Holland, Landan, Emily, Andrew, and Erica were the ones that got their pictures taken. LoL!! Hope you enjoy!! Oh, I think Nicole is coming to my church tonight!! Woohoo!! Plus the good news of the day: my lab placement finally came!!! I've been waiting 2 weeks to find out where I'm suppose to be and now I finally get to go!!! I'm soo excited!! I start in the morning!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Wednesday
Hi Yall!!
After being blinded by the sun here at Tech, I thought today would be a picture blog. These are the pictures I took this past Sunday. Holland, Landan, Emily, Andrew, and Erica were the ones that got their pictures taken. LoL!! Hope you enjoy!! Oh, I think Nicole is coming to my church tonight!! Woohoo!! Plus the good news of the day: my lab placement finally came!!! I've been waiting 2 weeks to find out where I'm suppose to be and now I finally get to go!!! I'm soo excited!! I start in the morning!!













After being blinded by the sun here at Tech, I thought today would be a picture blog. These are the pictures I took this past Sunday. Holland, Landan, Emily, Andrew, and Erica were the ones that got their pictures taken. LoL!! Hope you enjoy!! Oh, I think Nicole is coming to my church tonight!! Woohoo!! Plus the good news of the day: my lab placement finally came!!! I've been waiting 2 weeks to find out where I'm suppose to be and now I finally get to go!!! I'm soo excited!! I start in the morning!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment