Hi Yall!!
Today was crazy. Since my Dad was going to a college that is close to Tech, he drove me to school. I got up a hour after I usually do which totally threw me off schedule. I left my cell phone at home so I couldn't get in touch with my Mom to tell her when I was on my way home; plus I left my observation sheets at home. Class went great today though. Oh, I saw Meagan again today; she showed me the pics of her friend Nikki's baby. He was born a week ago!!
The ride back to Anderson was interesting. Well, just the city bus; the catbus was peaceful compared to the city bus ride. Today seemed like "Use Your Cussing Mouth" day. There were a diverse people on that city bus. 2 guys had 2 cases of each 12 and 18 packs of beer. I was like how can somebody drink that much beer?!? A total waste of money. Plus, the kids who think "they are the best hot stuff in the world and nothing can't stop them" were on the bus. The city bus was packed out today. Right before we pulled to the stop at the mall, a lady got on. She had several and I mean several knife cuts on her arm where she had been cutting herself. It made me sick to see someone like that. The city bus ride today made me realize how thankful and blessed I am to be a Christian and to be in a Christian homelife. God has been so good to me. I am so thankful that I have grown up in church plus have family and friends who care about my life. You don't realize how blessed you are until you see others that have that look of hopelessness in their eyes. I am so glad God has given me hope and assurance that I can make it every day and live in His will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment