Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday

Hi Yall!!

Today has been an interesting day. I had to run to catch the CAT bus this morning. I laughed the whole time. LoL!! When I got to class I knew it was going to be a rough 3 hours. My instructor came in all happy and I was like oh no, not a good sign. Thankfully I had cut a large piece of paper into 4 little sheets so i could draw and have enough paper without having to get up and get more. LoL!! One of the ladies in my class handed a notebook with 6 or 7 math problems on them; it was her son's work and she didn't know how to do it. So, while the instructor was giving her detailed lecture, I either colored for a few minutes or I did math problems. I left class after a couple of hours and got home in time to have some lunch and to get ready for the tonight's class. Speaking of tonight's class, it wasn't as bad as last week. LoL!! It was actually fun!! I've got to find some articles to review for tomorrow's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment