Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wednesday and Thursday

Hi Yall!!

I was soo tired yesterday and didn't get to blog. Anyways, yesterday was a great day. Well, it was until I got my first test from my 107 class. I screwed up the first page. Idk what I was thinking; It seems like I wasn't thinking at all. LoL!! I got a 82-not cool. The good part of class was the cutting and pasting time. LoL!! We made our own bingo cards for the sign language bingo game and then a study sheet for our 2nd test. LoL!! We had fun!!
Today was a fun day-I went to my 8-2 lab. The day went by fast. Caitlyn let it be known she hated Valentine's Day, love made her crazy and she didn't like that. LoL!! K'nydren asked if V-day was a love day. Both comments cracked me up. Then K'nydren asked me why I knew his name so good. I told him I had alot of practice...lol. At lunch, Chris pushed an apple slice on his teeth and smiled at me. I lost it; it was so funny. I went to my first teacher meeting today. Since I'm not one of the teachers, I didn't talk at all. LoL. The school I'm at is the top school as far as the kindergarten program. We're awesome!!! Oh, before lunch my instructor showed up to observe me. I didn't know she was there until we started cleaning the room up before we went to lunch. After she left, some of the other teachers were commenting on how nice Mrs. H. was towards us, them, and any of the children that came up to her. I'll have to tell her that tonight when I go to class. LoL!! I guess it will make her feel good!!
Tomorrow I'll be with my 3 year olds. Then I'll be home for a little while before we head up to a supper club singing thing then to Granny and Papa's!! We're going snow tubing saturday with people from the church and friends from GA. I'm excited. Well, I'm going to take a quick nap before I have to head to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment