Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday

Hi Yall!!

Boy, it's been a day. I had a confusing class this morning thanks to one of the ladies in my class. After my instructor would say something that would make some sense, that lady would some comments and totally confuse us. It was crazy. The people at my table was like come on lady shut up, you don't know what you are talking about. She got on our last nerves. She tried but it wasn't good enough. I was so confused whenever she would start talking.
Anyways, after class was over I talked to my instructor aka my advisor about my remaining classes. I have 7 classes left at Tech then I'm out of there. I'm so ready to leave. That place has really tired me out. I was so happy when she gave me the card that had those 7 classes on it. One of my friends let me know I could borrow one of her books for my MGT 120 class!! Even better!! Woohoo!!
Then, I got on the CAT bus for the ride home. Once again it was a really peaceful ride unlike the city bus. A crazy man got on the city bus and sat next to me and another lady. He talked to himself in different voices plus he laughed really creepy like. I called my Mom and asked her if I could get off at the mall because that man was creeping me out. We made a stop and several people got out so me and that lady moved to different seats; away from that weird man. I got off at the mall, looked in 2 stores, then Mama came and I got in her van. When I got home, I had a hour before I had to leave for my night class. I rode the CAT bus again and Ms. Marty was on there. She is my CAT bus buddy!! We've had some interesting talks.
Anyways, I got to class. We had a test tonight which I didn't study for but since I've taken like 100 ECD classes, it was like a review. LoL!! My friend Michelle showed up which really surprised me. Her BF made her move out after only a week since she moved in. He said some really bad stuff to her and she was majorly upset which I don't blame her. Anyways, my instructor gave us 3 options: watch the rest of the video and finish the discussion then take the test and leave, don't finish the video and only do the discussion then take the test and leave, or just take the test. We all chose to just take the test and leave. LoL!! The instructor takes forever explaining her point and we didn't want to wait til after her very detailed lecture to take our test. Class started at 5:40 and we all were gone by 6:20. LoL!!
After Mama picked me up, I drove us to Pete's [one of the best restaurants ever] for our supper!! As usual it was wonderful!! I get the cheeseburger plate [w/ all fries] plus SWEET tea for a lil over $4. It's delicious!!! After we left Pete's, we went to Walmart. I got something I've been wanting for awhile: Grape Kool-aid and Ginger Ale. My Granny use to make us "spiked" Kool-aid when we were little and I've been wanting some!! I'm bout to go make it!! Oh Yeah!!!

I hope tomorrow is a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment