Hi Yall!!
I had my first 8-2 lab today. It was a totally new experience for me. I walked in, started helping the assistant and a little boy puked. It wasn't 8:15 yet. LoL!! I helped him to the trashcan. After he was finished, the teacher took him to the nurse's office and his father came and got him. After that incident, the day seemed like nothing. LoL!! I helped in all the different centers; mainly in the writing and math center. The kids seem to like me. I like it there. Both the teacher and the assistant are Christians which makes me feel good!! I knew there was something different about them and now I know; they are Christians!! I am looking forward to working with them this semester. Oh, I mistaken one of the girls for a boy. I almost made her go in the boy's restroom line when I realized I didn't know her name. So, I waited until I got back to the room and heard what the teacher called her. Then, when I was about to leave, I called Daddy to see where he was. That same girl asked if I was calling my husband. LoL!! Too funny!! Tomorrow I get to see my 3 year olds again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment