Hi Yall!!
These past 2 days have been busy. From my lab yesterday morning to singing at a coffee shop to snow tubing today-it's been very tiring.
Friday: I got up some time before 7 and got my things ready for my lab with my 3 year olds! We had a Valentine's Day party. I helped some of the children put their valentines in the other's valentine's boxes. It was soo sweet watching them matching up the names on the cards and boxes. Well, we all sat down for the big group time and who comes in...one of my instructors from Tech. She came to observe me during my lab time. Before she left, she told me that I did really well with my discipline stratagies and I had good eye contact with the children. She was surprised they took direction from me because I've only been there 3 times. My little kids love me especially the girls and most of the guys. LoL!! I have a little trouble with some of the guys but that is to be expected! I enjoyed the day with them!!
Well, after I got home I had to pack for the snow tubing trip to Scaly Mountain. My family and I were going to stay at my Granny and Papa's house because it's somewhat closer to GA. Anyways, before we could get to their house, we had an appointment to sing at a community "supper club" aka a bunch of elderly people who meet in a building to sing and eat. A girl from church came to help us out. Well, we were almost there when Daddy got a phone call from one of the bookstore owners he knows. The man wanted us to come sing at his coffee house that is connected to his bookstore. We went there after we sang at the "Supper Club." Let's just say it was a random but fun adventure oh and don't eat BK late at night unless you don't mind not feeling the best for the rest of the night or the next day.
Well, after we finshed our singing tour of the night, we dropped the girl from church off at her house and headed to Granny and Papa's house. They were glad to see us. Since I was tired thanks to my full day, I went to bed early but of course didn't or couldn't go to sleep. Papa and my 2 brothers started playing game after game of UNO. Papa of course beat the snot out of them because he's Papa!! LoL!! He's good at every game he plays because he's very competitive and smart!! LoL!! He also is mean. LoL!! He knows how to play rough and makes you feel stupid but it's fun and all we do is sit around and laugh. My Papa is awesome!! My Granny is too!! Anyways, since Papa gets rather loud while he plays any game, I didn't fall asleep until Granny came through the house telling them to get in the bed. It was after 1 AM. LoL!! We are the late nighters!! LoL!!
Saturday: We had to wake up early this morning. It was rough. Since some of the people from my church were going on the snow tubing trip, we all met at Granny and Papa's house at 7:45 and were to leave by 8. I got out of bed around 10 after 7, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and walked around with bedhead. LoL!! I poured me some of Granny's SWEET tea and that made the day tons better. Idk what I would do if I didn't have my Granny's awesome SWEET tea. LoL!! Anyways, we left the house and traveled to Scaly Mountain for snow tubing. It was fun except when the boys from church decided to take me down the hill with them. I held one of the guy's hand the times I went with them. LoL!! The last time I went down, the guy decided to let go and pushed me the rest of the way. I was going down that hill backwards and all the other guys did was laugh at me. My Mom got a picture of it. LoL!! After we left Scaly Mountain, we went to Shoney's for lunch. Since the restrooms were disgusting at the Scaley Mountain place, I changed my clothes on the way to Shoney's. It's amazing what you can do with 2 blankets, a built in DVD player, and 4 hanger hook things. LoL!! I had a little mobile dressing room. LoL!! After we ate at Shoney's, we went to Whistle Stop. I love that place. Me and 2 guys from church looked through the antique mall there. That was an interesting time. LoL!!
When we finally got home, I was sooo happy to be back!! I checked on the puppies and even got to really hold one. We have 4 boys and 2 girls. The runt is one of the girls. She's a tiny little puppy. The other ones are huge. LoL!! I held one of the huge ones!! I love those little puppies. They recognize my voice because I talk to them for awhile everyday. They are adorable!!
I'm so glad I'm home!!!
P.S.
I'll post pictures from today later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment