Today was one of those random days. Multiple times, I felt like I was going to throw up; totally not a great feeling. Anyways, me and Erica went for a LONG walk. We walked to her school which is down the road from Granny and Papa's house. We sat on the swings over 30 minutes and boy was it hard walking back. LoL!! We were so tired because we had been relaxing too long. LoL!! Erica's parents and Emily drove up beside us while we were walking back and Erica got in their car; they asked if I wanted to ride back to Granny's with them but I told them I would walk to rest of the way. I made it back and sat down in one of the recliners and went to sleep. It was a wonderful nap!! Then, after church tonight we had cake and ice cream which I didn't eat because the smell was making me sick. Whenever I smell something really sweet, it always makes me sick. Well, I'm about to head to bed. I've got to get up early in the morning to get to school. Btw, I'm starting to get really tired this semester. I took on too much too soon. I'll make it through if I can find the time to get some sleep...but then again what is sleep?! LoL!!
P.S.
The pic is of Beans at his first birthday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment