Monday, February 16, 2009

Sunday and Monday

Hi Yall!!

Sunday was a tiring day. After a full week of school plus that snow tubing rip off trip, I was exhausted. Me and Erica went on our walk again. I think by summer time we'll be skinny again. LoL!! We do the powerwalk deal. LoL!! It's fun and we get to catch up on each other's lives. Oh, my wonderful cousin Seth came to Granny's yesterday!! I was soo happy to see him!! I love him alot. His mom's mom aka Memaw isn't doing too well. After church last night I called Nicole to talk to her for a few minutes and as usual got her voice mail. She called back but I ignored it. LoL!! We're so nice to each other. I ended up talking to her almost a hour. We bout fell asleep while we were talking. LoL!! She's calling me again tonight so I've got to get some rest before she does. LoL!!

Today has been great so far. During class this morning I mentioned to the class about a fear I had to overcome which happened to be driving. The thought of getting behind the wheel of a car was horrible enough. I told the class how my family encouraged me and helped me overcome my fear of driving. Now, I love to drive!! LoL!!

Well, I'm about to head home from school. It's been a great day so far!!

P.S.
GOD IS GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment