Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday

Hi Yall!!

I felt icky for most of the day. I didn't go to my morning class because it was soo hard to get up and I didn't feel too well. Tonight I went to my ECD 132 class. It's suppose to be Creative Experiences where we get to do creative stuff but so far the only creative things I've had to do is come up with ways to fall asleep without getting caught. LoL!! It straight lecture. The instructor goes out on 30 different trails to tell one point. It took us 2 1/2 hours to get through 5 [count that:FIVE and only 5 out of 14] powerpoint slides. Totally ridiculous; I about fell asleep countless times but my friend Michelle would make a noise or hit me. She about fell asleep too. I even left for a few minutes to make a couple phone calls just to keep me awake. LoL!! I finally got home after leaving class and a trip to walmart.

Since I totally forgot to tell yall about those "life lessons" I gave Holland on Sunday...
We were having a picnic Sunday afternoon when Holland decided he was going to put some rather large sticks on the neighbor's property. I told him to move them and he said he wouldn't. I remembered that I needed to explain why he needed to move them. LoL. I told him that if he wanted to be able to play on the neighbor's backyard anymore he should move the limbs. Mr. Jerry has issues with us grandkids leaving unnecessary things in his yard. [yes, I know from past experiences] Anyways, Holland thought about it for a minute or two and decided that he would move them off Mr. Jerry's property so we wouldn't get in trouble. Another of the "life lessons" was the race issue. He would quit if he was not the leader. I had to tell him that if he wanted to be the winner he should keep trying and not to give up. It took a few more races before that got to him. After me, Erica, and Emily went on the walk and came back, Granny told me that Holland came in while we were gone and told her that I was bossy. Thankfully this time my Granny told him that I was looking out for him and that he should listen to me. Usually she's on his side when it comes to me having to tell Holland what to do. LoL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment