Hi Yall!!
Yeah, yeah, I know it's been awhile. So much has happened. I stayed with Papa and Granny last week; went on a really long and loud car trip, and got major sunburned helping with the youth group carwash. I've been pretty busy. Class starts in a few minutes but I don't feel like walking in the sun again. It hurts too much.
I wish summer school was over. I so do not like going to a night class only to be bored out of my mind. It's horrible. Last Tuesday night me and a couple of my friends from class ate out after class was over. I suggested El Patron. Oh, it was sooooooooo good. I love me some Mexican food!!!
I stayed with my Papa and Granny from Wednesday night til Sunday. Me and Granny went shopping as usual. I got 2 new skirts, a couple of books for my Dad, a nice pair of black dress sandals, a fitted sheet for camp, and 3 books for myself. I think I did pretty good!! I always love going shopping with my Granny!!
Friday I had to go on a long car trip with my sister because she was taking one of her friends to meet up with her friend's husband. Her friend has 2 children, one is 3 and the other will be 1 in next week. Well, let's just say this-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Saturday my youth group hosted a carwash. I was outside close to 7 hours. I got a horrible sunburn and it's still kinda painful today. I feel like I'm wearing one of those facial masks. LoL!! We were able to wash a Dodge Challenger which was totally awesome!! Even though we were burnt and exhausted-we had fun!!
I mmight not be able to post anything next week-it's TRYC time!! I'm totally excited. I know God is going to do a great work!!
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment