Hi Yall!!!
I'm at school again waiting on my class to start. I have like 20 minutes. So anyways, we had another monsoon this afternoon. It poured down like there was no tomorrow. LoL!! Believe it or not, it was over in like 15 or 20 minutes!! I was glad because I didn't have to walk in the rain here at school.
Lets see...my Uncle Nathan's church is in revival this week. My Dad is preaching tonight but since I have class, I can't go. We all went Monday night. Landan wasn't feeling too good but he was glad to see me. I had him after church and I told him that if he asked Uncle Mitchell (my Dad) for a dollar, he would get one. Well, Landan did to my surprise. I was like wow Landan. He looked at my Dad and said Hey, Mitchell give me a dollar. So my Dad was like ok...He got a dollar out and gave it to Landan. I looked at Landan and said see I told ya. I hope this doesn't mean that he will ask my Dad every time he sees him for a dollar. That would be funny!! Oh, after my Dad gave him a dollar my brother gave Landan a dollar as well. To Landan, he was reallllly rich. Good thing his brother wasn't awake or Landan would have to share it with him. I'll have to put the picture I took of Landan during church on here. It's hilarious.
Good news about TRYC-I was able to get full permission to do a game night at camp!!! I'm so excited!! Me, my sister, and two of my really good friends are helping me get it all together and helping me that night. We're the hostesses!!! LoL!! It's going to be a really fun night!! I can't wait!! Plus us girls are having a party afterwards-it's going to be great. I'm hoping this party will bring us closer and to catch up on each others lives. It's been crazy this past year-it's like I don't know my friends anymore. I've been really busy with school. Speaking of school class starts in like 10 minutes. Guess I'll go for now!!
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment