Hi Yall!!
It's youth camp time!! I'm super excited!!! I can't wait to see that sign that says Table Rock!! I've been praying for huge blessing this year. As far as I know, we are a packed out camp!! That is always encouraging to know that people have heard about our camp and want to come.
I really hope and pray that we see souls saved and commitments to follow Christ. I am REALLY excited!! I was talking to a friend yesterday and we both got excited talking about praying for camp and wanting souls to be saved. It's going to be an amazing camp this year. I know I plan to go get help from the Lord and I will get it. God has always been so good to me and I could never thank him enough. Sure I've gotten a little sidetracked at times but God has never once not loved or forsaken me. That's how God is. He's there in my tough times, when I'm super excited to get away from the world for a week, and there when I need Him. That's just the way God is!! He is so amazing, wonderful, caring, forgiving, and most of all loving!! I can't wait to see Him in Heavan!! That time will be so breathtaking. All I want to do is praise him for all He has done for me. God is so good!!
Can you tell I'm excited about what God is going to do for me this week? I so can't wait!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment