Hi yall!!
Today has been great so far!! I went to class this morning and a girl (Angie) asked me if I was related to another girl she knows, Meagan, because Angie had seen a picture on myspace of me, Meagan, and Meagan's friend Nikki. I told Angie that we weren't related but have known each other just about our whole lives. Anyways, I told Angie that I hadn't talked to Meagan in like forever...more like since last summer. Well, I walked into the library at Tech and who is using one of the computers?! Yep, Meagan. I went up to her and told her about what Angie had said. She laughed and then we got to catch up on each other's lives; I asked about Nikki who is about to have a baby!! It made my day being able to get the chance to talk to Meagan. lol!!
Here's a funny story that will make you chuckle!!
Every Sunday my Dad's brothers and sister and their families get together at my Papa and Granny's house for lunch and to hang out. Me, being the Sunday afternoon babysitter, watch after the 4 younger cousins: Erica (11), Emily (8), Holland (6), and Landan (2). My brother Joseph (13) tags along too. Anyways, keeping up with the kids and having something for them to do can be tough at times. Well, this past Sunday showed the creativity of Holland who tells everyone he wants to be a scientist when he grows up.
Here is the story...finally...lol
This past Sunday, I went outside to take scenery pictures. My tag along [Landan] realized I had went outside so he had to find me. He hurridly put his shoes on and ran out the door yelling "Gotta find Mary, Gotta find Mary." My brother Joseph chased him down and took Landan back into the house; Landan had put his shoes on the wrong feet and forgot to put his coat on. Then Joseph told him that they could go outside to find me. Holland chose to tag along. [Granny and Papa's house has a slopped backyard; plus it had rained the night before] So off they went down the hill to find me. I was watching them from the big trees that border the property. Joseph and Landan made it down alright but Holland didn't. He fell down and got mud all over his jeans and shoes. So, he went back to the house to change. I took some pictures of Landan and then Erica showed up so we all decided to go to the swing set.
We were there a few minutes when I spotted Holland coming out the back door. He had on a large white t-shirt, his camo coat, and a pair of my Papa's hunting boots. He didn't have a shirt or pair of jeans on underneath the big t-shirt.
I started laughing; only Holland would come out with that getup when it was maybe 40 degrees out. (His parents had no idea of the outfit until Holland and Landan had to leave) I called Holland "Moses" and asked him if he had permission to wear that outfit and boots which of course he didn't so I sent him back in so he could change. He came back out with the same outfit but different shoes: his tennis shoes and large black socks.
I of course took pictures because in the future, I'm sure he will appreciate them when I show them to his girlfriends and friends!! LoL!! Since I started calling him "Moses", that got the rest of the kids to. We chased him asking him for miracles but all he said was that he was going to change us into hogs. LoL!!
Thought yall might need a laugh today!! I'll try putting at least one funny story on here everyday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment