Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday

Hi Yall!!

I so did not want to get up this morning. When my alarm rang this morning, I was like I know I don't have to get up yet?!? But of course I had to. I got up and dressed for school. I think this morning was the first morning in a LONG time that I wasn't frozen when I got to my classroom at Tech!! LoL!! Most mornings I can count on the water in my amazing PINK VS blue water bottle to be freezing cold just walking between the library and the building my classroom is in! LoL!! [that's weird south weather for ya] Well, this morning's class flew by thanks to my Mt. Dew!! LoL!! I know not to drink it at night but in the morning-you better believe I'll drink one to keep me awake!! LoL!! Anyways, the class lecture this morning was how to do and write a "proper" observation since we have a 3 hour observation lab every week for this class. I learned 3 different ways of writing observations down. I left from school and came back home. So, far today has been great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment