Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday

Hi Yall!!

My Instructor for my ECD 243 class told me yesterday that I didn't have to go to lab today!! I was super excited!! LoL!! The school district hadn't called my instructor or my advisor back so I didn't have to wake up at 6 this morning and meet children I have no clue about. LoL!! I hope I have a lab next week-I don't want to get too far behind with the assignments.
So, today I slept in which was absolutly amazing!! LoL!! It's been a great day so far. I have a night class tonight but hopefully it won't last the whole 3 hours!!

Here's the funny of the day:
I fell down the steps of the bloodmobile. I laughed. It was soo me!! I scrapped my right knee a lil. I thought there was just one step but it turns out there were 3 and I totally missed them. LoL!! Totally cracked me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment