Monday, January 19, 2009

My First Blog

I'm new at this so it might take a little while to get use to blogging everyday and remembering I started this. LoL!!
I'll start by telling a little about myself. My name is Mary and I'm currently a college student majoring in Early Childhood Development. I love my major; it is so exciting. I have a wonderful family: Mitchell, Brenda, Elisabeth, Andrew, and Joseph. I also have an amazing Granny and Papa, plus 5 uncles, 3 aunts, 9 cousins. I love my family!! I am a Christian and completely love my God and church.
My favorite colors are blues, greens, and browns; reminds me of the beach!!! I love frogs!! I love to take pictures of my family, mostly my siblings and cousins. I love to read; Karen Kingsbury is the best with Dee Henderson close behind!!! I sing in my church's choir and the teen choir; I have a wide range but I mostly sing low/mid alto. I love Sunday afternoon walks with my cousins. Jeremy Camp is my all time favorite artist!! His songs have blessed me over and over again. I like some Southern Gospel like um...DAVID PHELPS!!! He is amazing!! At Christmas time, I love to sit back and listen to Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, and the Andrews Sisters.
I think that's enough for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment