Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday, 5/26

Hi Yall!!

I'm sitting here waiting on my night class to start. It's been a crazy day and week so far. I've been really tired. Thankfully, my morning class is over this Friday. I couldn't be happier!! I'm not a big fan of gettin up early just to sit in a classroom for a couple of hours. Not my cup of tea.
Oh, here's some funnies from this week. Sunday evening, during church, I was changing a little boy's diaper...yeah, he peed everywhere including on ME. I had thrown a wipey on him but he jerked it off and preceded to soak me. I laughed the whole time. I think it scared him really bad though. Monday, my cousin and I must have been on the same brain wave. We said and did most everything at the same time. It was crazy. We ate something at every place we went to. I got a little nauseated on the way home from all the junk food we ate. Then, today...I kicked one of my friend's roller bookbag. Well, she turned around, gave me a scary look, and started chasing me. She scared me to death. I was like AHHHHHHHHH...don't kick other people's bookbags, they might chase you. After she chased me, we both bout died from laughing so hard. One of my other friends was with me so she bout lost it right when I got chased. It's been a crazy week so far!!
My mom fixed some kind of weird meat tonight for supper. It was so spicy and sooo good. I love my food to be spicy. I would have eaten another piece of it but, I had to get up here to school. I might eat another piece when I get home after class...it will probably make me sick but hey, it's good!!
I have some crazy pictures I'll post later of my little cousin. He decided to hang out with me this past Sunday. Me, Landan, and my brother Joe, were walking in the back yard when Joe asked him if he had allergies. Being the young and unlearned kid Landan is, he said yes I do. Well, I came up with a healing ceremony. Random, I know but so funny. I told Landan he had to lick the juice from a honeysuckle and eat a plum. He didn't want to eat the plum so I told him another way was to throw it in the swimming pool. The swimming pool is in the neighbor's back yard and not used anymore. Landan threw the plum in the swimming pool. We started up the hill towards the house and I told Landan he was healed. I told him to say glory. He started running and said "GORY"...not GLORY but GORY. I cracked up. And yes, Landan is the one without the best balance so he fell as he was saying GORY!!! That cracked me up even more. I told him to go inside and tell everyone and he said oh yes and did just that.
Well, I'm about to head to class. I'll try to post those pictures sometime this week. I put one of them as the background for the laptop and on my phone. He takes some crazy pictures.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment